HighPoint Technology Solutions is the leader in student success tools for PeopleSoft Higher Education with over 150 institutional clients and 3 million users. We offer a broad range of automation tools that accelerate campus administrator activities as well as student success solutions that engage students into the campus experience, educate them on their educational pathway options, and empower them with tools for academic success.
About the role
HighPoint’s Sales team is looking for a talented, driven, and entrepreneurial marketer to join our team.
The sales team develops content and strategies to increase brand awareness, create demand, drive sales, and support renewals for our business. This includes developing thought leadership content such as blog posts, white papers, infographics, and webinars as well as sales enablement collateral such as one-pagers, furthering tools, and urgency documents.
In addition to a passion for persuasive writing, a love for big ideas, and a graphical eye, in order to be successful in the role, one must have excellent collaboration and project management skills.
If you are an innovative marketer, a content enthusiast, and a team-player who thrives in a cross-functional, entrepreneurial environment, then this may be the perfect job for you!
This opportunity is based in Tempe, AZ
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Write, design, and produce effective thought leadership and sales enablement content including but not limited to blog posts, case studies, conference proposals/presentations, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, video testimonials, executive briefings, reference webinars, visit decks, scripts, competitive positioning pieces, brochures, executive summaries, website content, furthering tools, urgency documents, and other collateral
- Interpret complex issues and present them effectively; adapt style, tone, and word choice to various media
- Engage directly with the market—via client and prospect interviews and calls
- Proactively edit existing content and/or scripting to reflect latest market intelligence
- Achieve high standards of productivity and timeliness
- Drive innovation
- Propose and test new channels, deliverables, formats, and ideas
- Actively contribute to the evolution of the firm’s marketing function, sharing insights and best practices to enhance overall performance
- Collaborate with other groups across the firm, such as sales, creative services, client teams, research, research delivery, product management and meetings management
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Able to clearly and precisely express complex ideas in written and graphical form; skilled at adapting language, format, and style for various media and audiences
- Skilled writer, preferably with blog-writing experience
- Able to take ownership and drive projects from beginning to end, working with multiple groups effectively and on multiple projects concurrently
- Intellectually curious, quick study, creative, attentive to detail, self-motivated
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Professional experience in content marketing, brand strategy, research, or marketing communications
- Knowledge of the U.S. higher education industry